How was Mr Lee as a person?
Mr Lee was a great man , with a compelling vision for Singapore . Mr Lee was a family man and made sure not to discriminate due to his experience during British rule and Japanese Occupation. He was a caring man that made sure to be a dependable role model. Furthermore , he also wanted Singapore to soar to greater heights and maintained good bilateral ties with other countries .
● What are some of his values, beliefs and convictions that guided his actions and had
an impact on his decisions?
He was a man who was filled of visions to make singapore be recognised widely all around the world , and was devoted to developing Singapore .
● What are his key contributions to Singapore?
Mr Lee's contributions to Singapore are countless . Well some of his contributions are stated below .
- Made singapore a top notch country
- Made Singapore a garden and green city
- Laid the foundation Of Singapore's development
and many more ....